Shit Happens

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah Blah Blah

How come when I post complaining about men everyone has something to say- but if I post poetry, that I put some time and effort into, everyone pretends like it's not there?

Instead of accepting that I'm a weak and uninteresting writer, I take this to be a fitting example of America's minimal, if that, support for the arts. And of course I think this is somehow George W.'s fault; I think he's satan posing as a mentally challenged Texan, not because I actually think he's aware enough to consciencely regect art the way he does abortion and secular lifestyles as a whole, but he makes a good scapegoat and I might as blame him for this too.

I need a shower. And to clean. And go to the gym. I'm so damn lazy. I would like to be a reformed lazy person, and a morning person. Does that ever happen?

2 Comments:

  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger philo said…

    we talk about sex and drinking and who we saw out last night. it's basically a bar. you're probably right about the general lack of art appreciation. keep posting it though.

     
  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger K- said…

    We are not professional critics of poetry but we are professionals of gossip and talking about things that don't really matter.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home