Shit Happens

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Vent

I hate moody people.

I mean, I don't actually hate them, I just hate dealing with them. Ever. Even when they are nice- you know they are going to be mean again. They're probably not going to apologize or even realize they did anything differently.

Correction:

A woman will most likely realize she has been a raging bitch later on and maybe even apologize. It sucks you had to be there after she argued with her mother, during her period, and that you forgot your 5-year-anniversary so she chased you down the street with a meat cleaver, all your neighbors seeing you in your droopy, skid mark whitey-tighties.

A moody man, on the other hand, will be warm and funny most of the time, but intermittently cold and selfish. Without reason. Or explanation. Or apology. It's even more unnerving because it's a man and men are "above" mood swings, along with all forms of pettiness (just ask one).

Ironically, I generally prefer males over females, simply because they are lower maintence. But the few bi-polar guys I've met make me appreciate my stable girlfriends over and over.

I might just need thicker skin.

5 Comments:

  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger Rockstar Jessie said…

    I hate men with PMS. If I am doing better with my mood swings than they are, we have problems.

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger ed said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Blogger ed said…

    Sorry typo before.
    Moody people should be loved too Melissa, I tend to remember some blonde/brown/redhead girl from senoir year who tended to be on the slight moody side from time to time :) Good thing I still liked her!

     
  • At 3:27 AM, Blogger philo said…

    what about guys that you date for a while, and then they get thinking it's ok to ask you to help them out with other girls? man, show some class! am i right? yeah...i'll talk to you in the morning about that girl.

     
  • At 5:37 AM, Blogger JLHB said…

    Yeah, at least girls are predictable with their moodiness and eventually forthcoming about the reasons behind the tire slashing/ meat cleavering/ screaming/ you name it . We're a communicative gender and generally, I think that works to our advantage. Don't disagree with me, I just bought a new cheese grater and I know how to use it.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home