Shit Happens

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Bitches and Backrubs

I've decided all I want in life is backrubs. I've been thinking about which skills I have in which to acquire these backrubs. This is what I came up with to bribe my friends:

Eddie: My (mom's) cookie making skills
Nattie: My KY wresseling skills
Shoo: I'll use my "look the other way" skills when you octopi arms wander during said rub
Blake: I'll show you my dart and movie picking out skills
Kyle: how to really "work" the door skills
Jessie: "how to dissolve your harem very quickly" skills
Laura: teach you "hold your liquor" skills
Anna: I can use my stop-hitting-on-your-boyfriend skills
Jess: absorb some of your "super genius" skills so you're life is less complicated
Farah: you're not really a "giver", so I want to take advantage of your pimp skills to get one of your hoes to do it for you

If anyone else is interested in my skills and is willing to neggociate, please let me know.
Thank you.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Blog ho said…

    napoleon dynamite! Sweet.

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger gotshoo.com said…

    Ohh... the octopi-hands.... how they have pleasured so many ladies.

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think your hitting on my boyfriend skills are funny and it's what he gets for having a sweet ass, so how about instead you teach me the "how to not worry so much about dissapointing dad" skills, or "how to not want to kill strippers" skills.Then we have a deal.

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    i can just straight out trade you dads if you would life. you and i need to take a drunken p-town trip to big alsn and i'll teach you have to appreciate strippers real quickly!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home