Shit Happens

Friday, February 11, 2005

Boob Holes and Terry Trails

I don't have work on Fridays so I generally lounge around and catch up on all the things I put off during the week. I wore my ratty lavender bathrobe all day. The bathrobe has been around, I bought it sometime during college, which is also when I got in the habit of wearing everywhere inside, and outside, of the house, no matter what time of the day, or who is over.

The robe is literally in tatters, leaving a trail of terry cloth in it's wake. It rarely stays closed in the front the way it is suppose too and now has a huge hole on the left side. I don't know how this started, but it's so large now that it show's a large portion of my breast and side of my stomach.

Recently, I started shopping for a new robe, but I can't find one I like. I don't know how much longer this one will last. What's the use in wearing a robe if it doesn't actually cover anything?? I think that lavender is out of my system and now I want an oversized, sturdy, ugly man's robe. Sexy, eh?

That's all I got. Today I felt kind of crummy. I'm hoping tomorrow will be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home