Shit Happens

Friday, February 18, 2005

Herpes (My Cat Not Me People!)

My 12-year-old kitty might have herpes.

He hasn't been a promiscuous kitty, we got him fixed when he was just a wee little man. Herpes in cats is an upper respitory infection. Princess (yes, Princess is a boy) might have an ulcer on his eye and have to have the eye removed!

Besides it being expensive, and not really being able to afford it, I don't mind having a one-eyed cat. I actually prefer it. I have a dream of one day having a house full of reject animals, one-eyed cats, and 3-legged dogs. I don't want my kitty to be in pain (she's been feeling fine, just looks like a freak with her black, gooey eye), but I do enjoy the space age head saucers animals wear after surgery.

6 Comments:

  • At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i too would like to have a tri-pod dog one day....but i cant seem to find a good enough reason to chop one of frankies limbs off....maybe some day :P

     
  • At 5:17 AM, Blogger Mister Jinxy said…

    Man. I was eating as I read that.
    fuh***

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger ty bluesmith said…

    ewww. cats get herpes?

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    yeah, they get shots to prevent herpes, which my cat has, but they can also be born with it and it lays dormat for years, in this case 11 :(

     
  • At 3:40 AM, Blogger Rockstar Jessie said…

    I had a three legged dog that lived to be 17. Her name was Heidi...she was part German shepard. My mom thought she was clever in the naming process.

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    jessie you get cooler and cooler the more i get to know you. i fully take back the "broad" comment and owe you a drink

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home