Shit Happens

Monday, February 21, 2005

I Shouldn't Be Allowed Out Of The House

I came into work this morning and there is something that looks like dried cum on my desk. No, it's not mine. I can't imagine how our anal rainman custodian missed it; it must be recent. Right now, there is a a piece of paper covering it, but I imagine I'll be cleaning it off at some point today.

This weekend was the weekend of birthdays. First, Ed's on Friday night. He was excited I made him a 2pac card and found some bad 2pac poetry to go inside of it. He even agreed with me that 2pac should have stuck to just rapping. But when you're a dirty hot rap king 2pac you can do whatever you want.

Just a thought: If 2pac was still alive I think him and Paris Hilton would hook-up. It would be the dirtiest hot hook-up of all time.

I didn't drink Friday for a number of reasons, primarily because I had a bottle of vodka waiting for me at home for Laura's birthday, Saturday night. I like to pretend I have limits.

Saturday was good, what I remember of it. I made it through at least 3/4 of the vodka, with only a hot pocket and cookies in my stomach. Unfortunately, what I don't remember of it wasn't so good. Once again, I forgot that I don't have my college tolerance AND I forget that I black out. (which hasn't happened in years) I left the bar early because I knew I didn't need to drink anymore, then one of my friends pretty much had to take care of me once we got back. Sorry again Blake, I owe you lunch and darts or something. Defiantly sober.

I'm too old for this stuff!!

Today kicks off 3 months of no drinking for this crazy diet I'm doing with my mom. It also means 8 hours/ week of cardio. I think it is actually suppose to be 8 trips to the gym each week, but I doubt I'll go twice in one day, so I'll just add some time to each work out. Coincidently, it also gives me time to think about what a lush I can be and how I put other people out.

That said, I have the best friends ever. Stefan, I'm sorry I didn't cuddle with you, you have dibs on cuddles next time.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger Blog ho said…

    someone's having sex on your desk! Dear lord i'm not sure if i'm horrified or intrigued. i guess since it's not my desk it's...interesting.

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    since it's not me i find it less...interesting

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home