Shit Happens

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Ladies, Good Night. Gentlemen, Good Morning.

I couldn't drag myself out of bed this morning to go to the gym, so now I have to go tonight. BUT I have drank over 32 oz of water so far today. The two aren't related at all, are they?

I was trying to think of sex topic number 3, since the first 2 posts were such a "hit". (and I just like sex, having sex, talking about sex...) Everything I could come up with was kind of crude. Which is unfortunate, because when you have impure thoughts in a church you are sent even more quickly to hell.

My friends are all telling me about their weekend in New Orleans at Mardi Gras. I know I've been down there the past two years, but I'm so jealous. And imitation parties aren't worth leaving the house for; everyone in town has already seen my tits, why would they start giving me beads now?

PhilO said the parades were like Christmas. And that's exactly what it's like; a really cheap, drunken Christmas. People act like it's over-rated, and maybe after like 5 years of it, or after you turn 30, it is, but for now, it's like heaven on earth. Even the 12 hour car ride down there is great. Everyone coming together to drink, take off their clothes, and get it on. *Sigh*

I have to finish the christian parent newsletter now.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes indeed, in some moments I can reveal that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
    to the article there is still a without question as you did in the fall efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=okoker all video converter and burner pro 6.1 ?
    I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you profit by the pitch-dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home