Shit Happens

Monday, February 14, 2005

Men (and Not Sex)

It's only 1pm and I'm DYING of boredom. Which just makes me think of sex. HAHA, just kidding. (not really, everything makes me think of sex)

More so I've been thinking about men. In real life ways, not just sex ways. I don't want to deal with them. I haven't wanted too for a while, but I keep doing it anyway. Fucking genetics.

I sincerely find guys to be a pain in the ass, and alternately intolerable. They're so "simple" and have some completely different system of logic I refuse to accept. I don't understand how women put up with them. It's been about 3 years since I've committed to a guy; I don't remember how I put up with them, let alone enjoyed it. Maybe it's because as I get older I tend to chose guys long distance. Which, minus the inaccessibility of daily sexual activity, may be my preferred form of dating. (Anna, 7 hours would be too much for you, you' re a trooper)

Only seeing a guy on the weekends frees up the rest of my time for myself, and my friends. I've heard about people who get married and chose to live in separate houses. I think that's kind of weird, but I understand the idea.

I tried going a summer without sex a while ago. I did pretty well, I only "cheated" twice. But it was this simliar idea, work on myself and not let men distract me. I'm tempted to give up men, and/or sex, for 6 months, or a year. But that seems like more trouble then it's worth. And I need ass. I need ass like I need cigerettes and air.

As I get older, my sex drive increased. I heard women are suppose to peak at 30. It makes me scared for what is going to happen in the next 7 years. And gives me sympathy for 16-yr-old boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home