Shit Happens

Monday, February 14, 2005

Nipple Update

Driving to work this morning I noticed that my right nipple was in pain. Leftie, who was closest to the cold, leaky window, was hard, but feeling fine. But the right one hurt. It's a stabbing pain into my breast that spreads wider as it becomes even colder. (and once it's cold, it's difficult to warm)

I tried putting my fingers on it, trying to warm the little guy up, but this just made it harder, and more painful. It didn't help that I thought I could get away with wearing an unlined bra today since I have two shirts on and no one is in the church on Mondays. I usually wear bras that are pretty heavily lined so my erect nipples aren't visible through my clothing.

Walking into work this morning, freezing nipples standing proud, I was greeted by the custodian and one of the youth pastors, both of whom are probably less than interested in my morning nips. Still, I just tried to slouch in a fruitless effort hide my morning nipple "wood" in a shirt crease.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger aughra said…

    You seriously should get that checked out, MM. Nipples are serious business!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home