Shit Happens

Monday, February 21, 2005

Nothin But Time

Some Updates:

The job interview Thursday went OK. Far from my best, but I think the interviewer liked me. (I'm a likeable girl) I don't have any actual experience in what I would be doing, but it's not ultra complicated and they could easily teach me whatever I needed to learn. The benefits are great and I would be paid nearly $10,000 more than what I expected.

Today I'm writing a thank you letter, which will very likely be posted on here for comments before I send it out.

******
I DID call the ex on Saturday, but it was late in the night after drinking too much. (my phone says 4am) Why do people call exes at 4am? That's right, boooooot-y. However, I do remember feeling happy when I got off the phone with him, which is, unfortunatly, all I remember, so I guess it went well. I don't have any lingering romantic feelings for him that could have leaked out, and I really have no desire to screw him. I'm assuming the call went ok. I'll know if/when he calls me back to tease me about it.

*****
Diet day #1 isn't going so well. I woke up at 5:30 to go to the gym, but couldn't drag myself out of bed. I want to get in the habit of going in the mornings, but for today, going to tonight should be just as productive, if not more. (no time constraint) I already ate something "white". I had left-over rice for breakfast, which is actually a trick, because it was brown. But it comes from the earth, which makes it healthy and I don't feel too bad about it. I had an apple as a snack, and apples are red, which makes them ediable.

My pants are starting not to fit, but they don't look any better, just worn out and unattractive. I'm not ready for the next size down yet, but almost. When that happens I will do a non-alcoholic happy dance.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger stoli said…

    tisk, tisk. drunk dialing is a no-no. allegedly, there's a phone system in the works to put a stop to that.

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger gotshoo.com said…

    I sent off your tattoo to be examined.

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    stoli- let me know when they perfect that...

    shoo-thanks! can you also e-mail me a copy of the picture? i don't have any

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger philo said…

    brown rice is better for you than white rice. brown bread is better for you than white bread. usually food only gets white by being bleached that way

     
  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger Mister Jinxy said…

    I was going to throw in the "Sideways" drunk dial comment as well, but someone beat me to it.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home