Shit Happens

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Nothing Special

I'm just killing time until we leave for Bloomington for Laura's birthday. (see photo below) Last year was great, this trip should be even better.

For one, I get all my boys without their girls. Not that I think my guy friends have bad taste in women (although they have in the past), I just like having them all to myself. I get to be the one to give/recieve hugs and kisses, without sharing them with some dumb broad.

OK, I can't really joke about that. Jessie, Emily, you girls are great. And you know from all the ass-grabbing that I'll just take what I want from your men, whether you are there or not... ;)

I have an ex in up there, which I'm on the fence about calling. I guess I'll wait to see how to night goes first. I told him in December I didn't want to talk to him for a while, which basically meant, "Don't call me, I'll call you." We're friends and I would like to see him but ex-bfs can be such a load of crap.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:09 AM, Blogger Julia said…

    when it comes to exes, it really comes down to how drunk you get.

     
  • At 3:38 AM, Blogger Rockstar Jessie said…

    Dumb broad!?

    I think you grab my ass more than my mans :) See, Melissa, you can't call me a dumb broad and still expect to see my boobs at some point. Work one angle or the other.

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger K- said…

    Jessie is no broad. She is a lady.

     
  • At 3:00 AM, Blogger philo said…

    exes? i guess you need to be drunk enough to lose inhibition and good judgment, but not so drunk that you make out with whomever has the least teeth to get in your way.

     
  • At 8:05 AM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    phil, grabbing ass IS how i say hello. and if i remember correctly, i said hello to you over and over all night long

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home