Shit Happens

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Today's List

My favorite Things:
By MMM
smell of old books
backrubs
cuddling
sloths
turtles
hippos
asian nipples
laughing
penises
sex
oral sex
more sex
poem perfume
sharon olds
books
poetry
eating snow
Bob Dylan
screwdrivers
eyes that change colors
butts
boobs
long hair (females only)
big noses (males only)
my friends
my family
purple
reading
knitting
my initials
wresling
cubs baseball
playing catch
my nose
shoes
ketchup
That's all I can think of for now, but if you have anything to add there is space below.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger Julia said…

    asian nipples????? what the hell are asian nipples????

    what about lactose-free milk?

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    asian nipples are amazing. i only have expeirence with male ones, but i'm sure the female ones are just as outstanding. they are all little and dark and hard and created solely for the pleasue and amusement of white people who god cheated with boring run-of-the-mill pimkish nipples.

    i'll keep the lactose in my milk.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home