Shit Happens

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Weekend Update

I finally showered and left the house today. I meant to get deoderant, but instead, I got cigerettes and gateraide. Unless I plan on rubbing tabacco on my pits, they are in now way comparable.

It's been a lazy weekend, I gave myself lisence to do nothing for 3 days and I'm taking full advantage. I have plans for Monday at work though, no one else is there so I look for jobs, make calls, and write dirty poetry. It's kind of like a catch up day, how most people use their Sundays. It's quite nice actually.

What's going on with all the secrets lately? There's been a wave of "don't tell anybody" across Springfield the past few weeks. People secretly dating, going out, fucking... I find it comical. Nothing is a big deal until you make it one. People talk about one another, it's what they do. I expect it to happen, and if it ever stops, I hope they start talking about books next. I need more friends that read.

I've been smoking less, which is great for my health, but it turns me into a bit of a lathargic, bi-polar bitch at times. I have a ton of leftover nicotene gum from one of my many quitting attempts, it tastes like ass, but it bareable if I mix it with real gum. Maybe if I chew some of that it will keep me a little more stable and off the evil rampages.


10 Comments:

  • At 7:37 AM, Blogger Blog ho said…

    please post the naughty poetry?

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The rampage of secrets have been entertaining. None here though...I'm fucking and dating Jeff, we're (ok I am) trying to plot a threesome with Lindsay (or anyone else that is cute but not too cute, and nice but not so close she's like a sister.)And who knew you couldn't date or fuck friends? If that had been a rule at Bradley I would have had no social life.
    anna

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    ohhh, is lindsay the cutie southern girl? i so want a piece.

    and i'm with you about bradley. 5,000 people, with less than half of them being male, really limtis one's options

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh yes...cute Southern belle. although now that I think about it, little grossed out that she and jeff's sister have the same name.

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    it's a name! she's a "belle'! i say we roofie her up and show her who's boss

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger baggiegenes said…

    you know, i kept thinking this blog was almost perfect, but just missing one thing. then i just realized what it was.

    date rape drugging

    now it is complete

     
  • At 12:52 AM, Blogger philo said…

    you two kill me. i'm glad i didn't read this while driving or something.

     
  • At 12:58 AM, Blogger philo said…

    has there been other secrets besides jessie and ed metamorphosing into mom and dad overnight?

    i'll be sitting here plotting threesomes with hot girls for the rest of the night now. thanks a bunch assholes.

     
  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    I'm just excited that someone refered to me as "hot girl" (don't you dare try to take ti back now phil!)

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home