Shit Happens

Monday, March 21, 2005

Bitch Slap

I'm cruising my usual morning blogs and come across this post from Shoo.

Now I love Shoo, and his tight little Shoo ass, I'm not tryn' to hate on the Shooster BUT...

you need to crawl out of the damn 1950s dude. Women leave the house. Unchaperoned. Even to bars. As a bar tender I would have thought you would have noticed by now that if a female enters a bar alone it is NOT just to get laid, as much as you may hope.

You amaze me sometimes, this along with previous comments, makes me wonder how your intelligent, vegetarian, apparently feminist minded girlfriend (often referred too as "Shoo's woman"- by us, making fun of Shoo for calling her "my girl" after approximately TWO WEEKS of dating) puts up with you.

The next guy I notice acting like he was holier-than-thou innocent before he met his current "woman" I'm bitch slapping.

No questions, just a bitch slap.

14 Comments:

  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger gotshoo.com said…

    You are totally taking this out of context my liberal loving friend.

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    you caught me on a bad day

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger gotshoo.com said…

    The terms "my girl", "Shoos woman", and ect.. resulted from me trying to keep some anonymity in the blogging world for her sake.

    Hell, my real name isn't Shoo.

    It became a running gag. It doesn't offend her, ask her.

    You should know that I am a very opened minded person that pretty much runs down the middle on most issues.

    I am a guy with a guy sense of humor.

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    i repeat. bad day.

    i preficed with a reference to your hot ass, which was suppose to lighten my bitter tone.

    not that i don't actually love and often fantisize about your ass.

    and i haven't even checked out emily's yet...

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger ty bluesmith said…

    will you be funny while you're slapping me?

    it won't work otherwise.

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    er, the last person i hit got 4 stiches and took me to court over it... i guess i could giggle while i kicked your ass if you agree to sign a waiver you won't sue me over it

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger Blog ho said…

    I will sign anything for you, darling.

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger PinkQuacker said…

    I think the whole thing is very interesting. What does it mean when a guy goes to the bar alone??

     
  • At 12:34 AM, Blogger K- said…

    I go to the bar alone all the time. But I work at one and the other I go to an old buddy owns it. So I always know people there. More like a home away from home for me. For other guys I expect to if they go regularly enough.

     
  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    ho- you're such a ho. and i love you because of it

    pink- see next response

    k- you slut. you do go "alone" a lot. you should have an std warning tatooed on your forehead by now ;)

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger gotshoo.com said…

    Em's ass is much better than mine.

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    you're (she's) going to regret that comment!

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger K- said…

    Would it be crossing the line to agree? I don't check Mr. Shoo's ass out to begin with though. So I would definately be in favor of Em's ass being much better.

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    kys you perv

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home