Shit Happens

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

My ass is like...WHOA!

The insurance (job) people called me yesterday and I MISSED IT!! This is what happens when you're lazy and don't set up your voicemail. (I give you my home number for jobs) Hopefully, today will be the day and I can dance naked in the streets. Hell, if I didn't need my last 2 weeks paycheck here I would dance naked in the church. While screaming "Goddammit!". And soliciting sex from everyone I see, male or female.

No, I really haven't done that before.

************

I went to the gym this morning, second trip so far this week, I went 4 days last week- I'm getting there. S l o w l y. But it's happening. I actually used the weight machines today, which is a big step for me. I sat on one backwards and luckily looked at the picture before I tried to use it. THAT'S why I've been scared of them.

************

My mom is bringing me lunch today. She's so nice to me.

************

On the radio this morning the morning people went over their lists of things they want to accomplish before they die. I'm writing one. It will be long(er). There's a lot I haven't done yet, but I'm working on it.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home