Shit Happens

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Poke a Hole and Come Inside

This has been a hot topic of conversation around the watering hole. (it was brought up at the bar once last weekend)

I didn't think ALL Jewish people had sex through sheets, but I thought for sure some of them did. My friend Anna's has a friend who lives in Israel and a guy made her have sex through a sheet. I thought it was a religious thing, but I guess it was more of a fetish. I guess that teaches me for believing friend-of-a-friend stories.

Still, someone has had sex through a sheet. Heck, if I had an old sheet around the house I would do it this weekend and post an entire report on Monday.


Here's an article I found off google. sheet sex

Man, I hope the no one in the church ever decides to go through my computer history.

10 Comments:

  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Mere Existence said…

    That sounds like an ineffective glory hole.

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger stoli said…

    I used to know someone who once used a shirt as a condom. (notice how I say "used to know")

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger Ruben said…

    Now do you realize what you have done here? I am now curious about this sheet stuff and now I fell compelled to try it.

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    mere- I imagine them doing it doggie style, with the man holding up the sheet like a surgery curtain

    stoli- I'm sorry you got tricked by the old "shirt-as-a-condom" routine. I hope it was his shirt, at least. ;)

    ruben- let me know how that works out for you

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger stoli said…

    I MUST CLARIFY! I am not the shirt girl. When I used quotations, I was quoting myself.

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger Sterno said…

    YOU ARE OBSESSED. OMFG...

    Let..it..GO.

    Or just email the rabbi and get this freakish curiousity of yours settled, will you? sheesh girl.

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Blog ho said…

    I...could bring a sheet.

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger ty bluesmith said…

    and i

    could bring my

    camera.

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger PinkQuacker said…

    As a Jew...

    I can tell you the only holes we use, at least that I know of, are our own. =0)

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    stoli- I still want to know if it was his or her shirt :)

    sterno- Stop acting like an old man. YOUNG people are very interested in sex, and new ways to have it.

    ho- You're so thoughtful

    t- You complete me (and my sexual acts).

    pink- Aw man, I was so excited about finding a new one.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home