Shit Happens

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

14 hours

Since I got 14 hours (no joke) of sleep last night, I feel refreshed and modivated (slightly useless) today to get everything done I've been putting off all month.

This morning I cleaned a bathroom, did the laundry, returned phone calls, and cleaned the kitchen. It's not even noon! Man, I'm good.

No work today since my building is a block from the Lincoln Presidential Library. The entire home office gets it off. Paid. I should have slept in.

Tonight I promised Farah I would dress up for dinner at Sapudos for her birthday. I need to make up for sleeping through last night, when I should have been out like a rock star. (it was Monday, yes, I know)

I need to run out today to return some pants I bought. I thought they were capris, but in real life, I bought a regular pair of jeans in "short". No joke. An example of how fashion inept I am. I also want a tanning package and some bobby pins.

I LOVE having long hair, but it stays up all summer. I need to think of something for work that keeps it up without showing the tattoo on the back of my neck. I wouldn't get fired over it or anything, but it's unprofessional and I'm already the (second) youngest person there, I would rather not appear even more unprofessional.


2 Comments:

  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger ty bluesmith said…

    OMG. why did you have to tell me you have long hair...

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    i want to grow it to my butt and cut it off for cancer kiddies, but since i used to dyde it blonde for summer, i don't think they'll be taking it for any kiddie wigs anytime soon :(

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home