Shit Happens

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Bad Girl

There's this girl who is always trying to one-up everyone (at least the other girls) and tries to make the other girls we hang out with feel bad. (she's not a first degree friend- I don't chose her company)

She can be cool, and fun, (trying to focus on the positive here) but once you see that side of someone, in multiple incidents, it's hard to be nice. And her latest demeaning (attempted) gossip was directed toward me. And this is on going, not like a bad day or anything. She has to be the center of attention AND tries to make other people look bad.

But we're stuck with her. (I can't really explain how) And even though we say "hello", but leave it there, she invites herself into conversations and is unavoidable.

This is a test for my temper and blunt tounge. I'm doing well, but I needed to vent. At least a little.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I want the scoop....call me tomorrow :)

    LMC

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home