Shit Happens

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Day #2

Today was my second day of the new job.

I:
A)(loudly) hit my head on my cubicle shelf
B)finally broke the Barbara Bush/Marilyn Monroe snow globe (spreading glass across the floor)
C)went to meetings and was assigned "projects"
D)found out where the cafiteria was in my building (but haven't been there yet- however, I am excited about the crushed ice!)
E) got in my first car accident after work (my fault, nice guy, minimal damage, $75 ticket)
F) almost cried and/or had a panic attack several times

More updates to come.


7 Comments:

  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger K- said…

    Oh Crappy day... I'm sorry. I hope that Day 3 and all of the days to follow are 100 times better.

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    overall, it was ok

    the good parts aren't as interesting to blog about :)

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Carrie said…

    Just think....in a couple of weeks, I'll bet you'll be running the place.

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger PinkQuacker said…

    I'm sorry your second day was so bad. But's it's the bad days that make the good ones so much better!

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger ty bluesmith said…

    work sucks.

    i know a secret, finally.

    duh.

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Blog ho said…

    nice job making 2 days. new jobs suck.

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    mitz- just LIKING my job is enough for me for now, i'll worry about RUNNING things when I finally decide for sure what it is I want to run

    pink- so true, i appreciate your kind thoughts though:)

    t- secret?

    ho- you're such a ho. and somehow, everyone loves you for it. myself included

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home