Shit Happens

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I'll Do It Longer Later

Love the new job! I haven't had anxeity this bad since I crammed 2 semeters into one during my last year of college, but it's worth it.

I got to work and I write. Yesterday I wrote a letter about hurricane preperation and flood insurence. Today I wrote about teacher of the year nominees.

I know, sounds lame, but it's great.

I have a cublicle; this grosses me out. I would rather work in a windowless vault. Or outside in the grass. But for now, I'm looking for (non-breakable) items to decorate my space.

I'll try to come up with something more interesting later.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger stoli said…

    My cubicle was red with leopard print accents. Hopefully, your new employer will let you express yourself.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home