Shit Happens

Sunday, April 03, 2005

More stories to come...Seriously

I saw "The Weed Wacker" last night. His hair is still flopping, but he has aquired more facial hair. (negative) And once again he was too fucked up to really hold a conversation.

He asked me again if I smoked pot. Apparently this is really important to him, or, he uses it as a conversation starter.

I would say, "Hi, how are you?"

He leads in (since he's 6'5 and couldn't reach my ear otherwise), his floppy locks brushing my right cheek and glassy eyes (semi-)focusing down my shirt,
"Do you smoke herb?"

When you're goreous, these things are forgiviable.

Then, "Do you do jib?"

Since I am unsure what "jib" is I said, "Nah".
He's like, "That's good. All these people here do it. It's bad for you."

Oh, ok.

I'm going to go talk to my girl friend on the exact opposite side of the bar as you now. Call me if you become mute and are willing to hang out (possiably naked) and let me pet your beautiful hair all day.

7 Comments:

  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger ty bluesmith said…

    dang. what the fuck is flopping hair already?

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    floppy hair is pretty much hair that hasn't been cut in a few months. it's either wavy or curly, to give it "flop"

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger stoli said…

    I can't stand when people start a conversation with "what drugs do you do?"

    Am I getting old? I have no idea what "jib" is.

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    i know! me neither!!

    so, just between us, what drugs do you do?

     
  • At 4:01 AM, Blogger philo said…

    jib is what they called the way black people talk before scientists discovered it was called ebonics. really. read langston hughes.

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    i'm sure you're right

    "do you do blake people" just doesn't have the same effect

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    *BLACK people

    fruedian slip ;)

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home