Shit Happens

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Panty Update II

Disclaimer: If you're grossed out of annouyed by reading about how women feel about undies when they work out, SKIP THIS POST!

I LOVE BOY SHORTS! I think it was Stoli (whom I am once again, too lazy to link) who suggested wearing boy short undies to work out, and she's (extra) awesome for it. Very comfy!

I only wear pant so to work out, so whoever suggested the bike shorts for chafing, I don't need 'em. (unless I'll show my legs in public by the end of summer)

But french cut (french cut meaning the bottom fourth of your ass hangs out) boy shorts are amazing. I looked for some more yesterday, but couldn't find them, I'm going to do a little more shopping today. And maybe some tanning, I love tanning.

I just got out of bed today....

Thanks!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:57 AM, Blogger ty bluesmith said…

    bothered by panty stories?

    oh noooo.

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger stoli said…

    I'm glad you like the boy shorts. They are comfty and quite sexy.

    Who said that underwear needs to be up your ass to be sexy?

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger aughra said…

    I prefer no panties while working out - just comfy yoga pants.

     
  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger K- said…

    mmmmm

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home