Shit Happens

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Puberty Part II?

Long months are rough. Somehow, this one makes me wait nearly 4 weeks between pay checks. I know, I'm irritated with it too. I wasn't sure if my car was going to make it to work this morning so I stopped to put $2 in change in the tank. It wasn't even a single gallon, but it should get me home.

I watched the Illini lose last night. It was sad. I saw grown men cry. (ok, that's not true, but I'm sure a lot of them did when I wasn't looking)

I like baseball better anyway.

My skin still looks bad. I don't know what I did to it. The only thing I did differently was screw up my birth control (I started a new pack 3 days late) this month. Who knew that ovulating could be so hard on your skin.


Reason #2,472 I don't want ovaries. Or babies. I bet babies really fuck up your skin.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger philo said…

    i watched the game from a friend's place on 6th and green. then we went downstairs to riot. the crowd was mostly cubs fans so they were drunk and used to losing, but some of us had seen too many good teams go down in the finals.

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    low blow phil

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger JLHB said…

    I get too nervous watching basketball. So Stoli tied me down and made me watch "Kids." Just kidding- but we did watch it :)!! My feelings of despair were probably commeasurate with the men that cried when you weren't looking.

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    i thought kids was great, but i did watch it when i was about 13 and therefore found it less disturbing

    you just wanted to see your hot girlfriend when she was young :)

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger ed said…

    Well the illini lost but it doesn't bother me too much. Even though college basketball is my 2nd favorite sport and the illini are my favorite team in that sport it's hard to be sad when it's OPENING DAY for my favorite team in the best sport ever. GO CARDINALS! They are Soooooo Taguchi.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home