Shit Happens

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Smoking Extravaganza

My brother got me rolling my own cigerettes. His didn't taste so bad, and me being the broke/ass (that was for you ty) that I am, decided to give it a try.

It's been a process. First off, I ask the guy,

"What kind of tabocco should I get. I smoke menthol."

He says, "Get menthol tobacco."

Thanks jackass. "Nah, which brand? Is one better than the other?" I've only smoked Marboro Menthol LIghts for the past 4 years.

He pointed me to one that most people seem to buy. I pick up on of those $6 plastic "machines" to make them.

The entire purchase, which may last me weeks, was around $15. The cost of 3 packs of cigerettes, which would last me about 4 days.

I get it home. I try to roll one. Doesn't work. I try again. Nope. I thought maybe it was the filters I got, so I grab my brothers, they work just fine.

So now me and my cheap/ass are going to go back to the tabacco store and see if they will let me exchange my faulty $6 roller.

I'm looking forward to the belittling demonstration that will acompany this exchange.

As if just because I'm young and female means I'm cigerette retarded.

Oh yeah, and I have to bring my car in soon. But at least they're nice to me there.


2 Comments:

  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger ty bluesmith said…

    cigarettes are nasty.

    i'm wayyy over 21.

    we'll make it work, baby. i won't ask you and you won't ask either and we can be modern americans, yo.

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    you sound wayyyyy over 21, yo ;)

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home