Shit Happens

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Egg dropping

Today I heard a guy describe women's mentration as "dropping an egg".

I am feeling crazy because I am about to drop an egg.

At work this morning I wanted to simotainously pull out my hair and hurl myself through the (first story) window. How's that for crazy? I spent my entire morning correcting mistakes from yesterday. It was time consuming, but all of it was repairable. My boss basically told me I need to proof-read better. How the hell can I teach myself to proof read better?? It's sort of like spelling, either you can do it, or you can't. I do a decent job, she just has super proof skills. And thank god for spell check.

I went to the gym last night, which was great and helped relieve my anxiety. Still, I turned down sex last night for the SECOND night in a row. WHO AM I ???!! Usually, pre-egg dropping I'm ready to hump a 4X4 and pull out the slivers later. (appealing visual, I know) Instead, I recoiled at being touched and won't let myself have a damn orgasm to help me relax!

Someone liquor me up and get me off!!!

7 Comments:

  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger Kis Lee said…

    dropping an egg...i guess that's biologically accurate, but still...blah.

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    I've been counting them, and then saving them in a jar. I'm going to celebrate when the last one finally oozes on out.

    Is that gross?

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger Blog ho said…

    kinda gross. but funny.

    when i get kinda down, i find a good rousing bout of anal sex really helps cheer me up.

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger Kis Lee said…

    really gross...

    but it made me laugh.

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    ho- you always have the best advice

    eyes- it's very gross. i wish all my eggs would drop out at once and get it over with.

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger ty bluesmith said…

    liquor you up and get you off?

    damn.

    now she's writing poetry.

    done and done

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    t- you're such a thoughtful guy. *sigh*

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home