Shit Happens

Monday, July 25, 2005

breakthrough bleeding


"Note, however, that false labor, occasional spotting, physician prescribed rest during the period of pregnancy, morning sickness and similar conditions associated with the management of a difficult pregnancy are not considered complications of pregnancy under the policy."

No, I'm not pregnant (but how many men did I make nervous?)

THIS is the type if writing I do for smerk. I didn't have the honor of receiving this particular article, which was posted on our website to make sure every one of our entire 1,000 or so agents is aware that "breakthrough bleeding" is not considered a pregnancy complication, I do write similar titillating insurance related material, eight hours a day, 40 hours a week.

Don't hate because my life is glamorous.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Please note that occasional bitchiness and slight swelling of the abdomenal area are to be expected as well. Thank you.

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow. Just wow. And I thought my job was interesting...

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger ty bluesmith said…

    i'm going to post your poems in a few minutes :)

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    non - Those symptoms must be mentioned in the printed material, or we're just not responsiable for those.

    anon - I sold out. Ty, they ARE stealing my words!

    t - you're so sweet. You didn't have to post them, I was just fullfilling my FBF promise. Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home