Shit Happens

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Barbara Bush and The Hot Librarian

I don't know the number of ways this was taken out of context.

But you KNOW I looovee Barbara. In fact, I want to give hugs and kisses to the entire Bush family. In reality, I'm sure she was as politically correct and down-to-earth as only she can be.

Once again, I am just going to steal City Gurl's post. She's currently competing with THL for the spot as my favorite blog girl friend.

Sigh

At smerk this morning, some guy started yelling at another guy about something he didn't even say, about the cops not keeping order in NO. It was an extra crappy way to my wanna-be Monday.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger ty bluesmith said…

    THL is the first blogger who ever gave me a link. i will lurve her forever for that.

    city girl also kicks ass, btw. she played haiku with me and that means so fucking much to one tryell augustus bluesmith III

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    maybe you should start a "kiss ass tuesday" day where we all just sit around and kiss eachother's ass ;)

    thl hasn't worked for me for the past 2 days, i wonder if anyone else is having problems with it :(

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home