Shit Happens

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

movies, movies, movies

I stole this one from Jack (which some edits). I didn't make it to "five" in all categories.

No repeats!

Name your five current favorite movies
Stealing Beauty
Prozac Nation
Sylvia
The Notebook
White Oleander
Let's Make Love
Boogie Nights

Name five movies with good sex/erotic scenes
Monster's Ball
Orginal Sin
The Dreamers
E Tu Mamma Tambien

Five movies you were surprised you liked
The Wedding Date
Shrek
LOTR
Die Hard
Roman Holiday

Five you were surprised that sucked (or sucked as bad as they do)
Alexander (HOW does someone mess up a movie with BOTH Colin Farrel and Jerred Leto???)
Kinsey
In Good Company
Monster-in-Law (Jane Fonda was AWESOME, J-LO needs to stick too getting married)


What five movies do you think rock that most people think suck?
Charlie's Angels
Hannibal
Duce Bigalo

What five movies do you think are over-rated that everyone else loves?
As Good as it Gets
Adaptation
I Heart the Huckabees
Top Gun
Star Wars

What five movies scare you the most?
All of them. I'm a wuss

What five movies do you love that you didn't like the first time you saw them?
Big Fish
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Lost in Translation


Name your five fave funny movies
Along Came Polly
There's Something about Mary
Meet the Parents
Dazed and Confused


Next I'll post a nerdy book list

5 Comments:

  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Steph said…

    The Notebook is one of my favorite movies EVER. I'm so not a sappy movie kinda gal and my best friend had to drag me to the movie theater. But I thought it was so good. I was bawling by the end of it.

     
  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger Lightning Bug's Butt said…

    Good call. Top Gun sucked.

     
  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    steph - I read the book first, beliebe it or not it's even BETTER than the movie!

    I'm generally not into sap, but that one does it for me!

    butt - top gun shop gun

    although tom was pretty sexy before he went crazy

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Ali said…

    i loved stealing beauty. and every time i ask someone if they've seen it, they've never heard of it. suckers.

     
  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    I know! My one movie friend Kyle knows about it, but I think it is because it came out when we were teenagers and he remember Tyler's BOOB in it.

    Do you know if it's out on DVD?

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home