Shit Happens

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

an over-due boob update

A blog author (of something I am too lazy to link) wrote that sometimes she feels distracted by her own breasts.

I know the feeling. I sit at a desk all day, typing, which I do with two fingers - very quickly, but not correctly. While watching these fingers my breasts sometimes enter my line of vision.

At which point I am distracted.

Sometimes I find various treasures while not-so-covertly checking out my own boobs. Crumbs, lint, a small colony of smerfs ... It's a black-hole in my shirt.

While dieting, I wanted my boobs to shrink. I'm thinking C-D is ideal. And they are, but they are deflating. They're not sagging or taking up less space in my hat-sized bras, but there is a leak somewhere.

Imagine very large balloons filled with jello, or pudding. Jelloy-pudding. They're big and firm and bounce and taught with jello-y pudding-y goodness.

But then there is a leak. A very small leak, but still a leak. The balloons are still pert and firm and still taste the same when licked, but they feel a little deflated. A little less bouncy, a little less happy.

So I'm working on finding my breasts some prozac and find out tonight at my fat meeting if I FINALLY lost a full 20lbs.

Maybe if I didn't cheat on my diet so much I wouldn't lose weight so damn slow.

8 Comments:

  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Poolboy said…

    I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets distracted by boobs. Big boobs, small boobs, medium sized boobs, even diet boobs. It's all good.

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger jager Jeff said…

    I am sure that you boobs are still wonderful. Please dont let them shrink.

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    anon - it's the low-cut shirts that do me in ...

    jeff - i appreciate your chubby support, but they WILL shrink

    and probably hang out even more once trey are under DD

     
  • At 8:16 AM, Blogger ty bluesmith said…

    i have a cold.

    bring me boobies, please.

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Tydes Perdition said…

    boobs tend to distract me while i'm working too.

     
  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger jager Jeff said…

    I hope they hang out more. I wish all girls were DD

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger gotshoo.com said…

    You I have the same problem, but the region is a little further South. I am at work doing taking personal finacial from a database to copy it ... and I just stop and look down and say to myself, "Why, why can't I sit down like normal people. Me, bothered by this abnormally large.. belly button. Collecting lent. Gahh..."

    Yes, I feel your boobs and feel your boobage pain.

    wdfk

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger jager Jeff said…

    Every time I try to look at my shoes my Crank gets in the way. It is such a pain having such a big one, it scares the girls.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home