Shit Happens

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

bad boys and old men

It's a little daunting when stranger-danger, 60-year-old plus insurance agents give me advice about men over the phone.

He explaining that women have all the power and that kids today are too caught up in appearances. He told me everyone looks ugly when they get old, so I better find someone I can talk too, instead of a "bad boy."

No joke.

I'm not even caught up in appearances and generally don't date jerks.

Maybe Mr. Agent knew this since he said sort of pimped out his 22-year-old, baseball player stud son to me. "If only you lived in South Carolina ..."

Sweet guy, but if I lived in SC I would have problems way beyond not having a boyfriend.

And he's Italian, I bet his son has a gorgeous nose ...

10 Comments:

  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger Rockstar Jessie said…

    You and big noses...

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    ooooh

    does that mean you have some for me? :)

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Rockstar Jessie said…

    Sorry. In the middle of a drought.

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    Tease!

    Don't you have nose-breaking expeirence? Get on it!

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger Rockstar Jessie said…

    I thought you wanted a big nose in one piece, not many...

     
  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    jessie -when it heals it will all grow back together

    all bumpy and big

    ----- how are things going? did you find a joby-job yet??

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Rockstar Jessie said…

    Eh, doing ok, I guess. I miss home. I got a job at Olive Garden. Still looking for a professional gig. Are you holding down the big-boobed fort in my absence?

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    Oh I'm holding it down

    I've been on a knitting kick and I have to look over/around them everytime I make something.

    Congrats on the job -- once you have one it seems like more come up.

    And you're not missing anything here - promise :)

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger ty bluesmith said…

    you can hook up with me any time you like

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Rockstar Jessie said…

    Who? Me or her?

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home