Shit Happens

Sunday, November 20, 2005

just can't put my finger on it

I'm going for a full week not sleeping in my own bed.

I wish that was the beginning to a really good story. Last night Jenny and I had a sleepover party in her big bed. The couch would have been fine, except my little brother's girlfriend was already passed out on it. My good girl friend lives with good friends of my little brother - and stole my couch.

The damn world shrinks more and more everyday.

This week I agreed to house sit for Shitzus. Man I love me some Shitzus. Seriously, they're all sweet and love-y and non-barky. And when they start to annoy me I threaten to wear them as slippers.

I kid I kid. (but I do need some new material)

I already locked myself out of the house and had to call my dad to pry the door open for me. I got caught watching Law and Order, eating Lucky Charms out of the box and knitting by the homeowner's ladyfriend, who she warned me sometimes stays here. The ladyfriend is not only so cool that she has a friend with Shitzus that shares her house, but she left at 10 p.m. to visit a gentleman caller.

I'm still hanging out with the dogs, in my supersexy sweats, finishing a scarf.

Something's wrong here.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger jager Jeff said…

    Can you knit me some new underoos

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    jeff -

    there are so many things wrong with that request, i'm not sure where to begin

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger jager Jeff said…

    I would actually like a fur thong if you can make that happen

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    wow that's hot jeff.

    really.fucking.hot.

    i don't understand why more men don't get in on the fur thong action

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home