Shit Happens

Monday, November 07, 2005

MN is for girl friends

MN was great. The nine hours up were not bad. The 11 hours back were rough.

I won a drinking competition with April's finance.

My new favorite card game is hearts.

I met a 23-year-old man who wears women's jeans, his belt backwards and plastic bracelets.

I met April's roommate Jen, who may possibly be the cutest thing on the entire planet.

I watched Amanda get buried in a $500 love sack.

I saw a boob in a bucket (it was really a crate) and a picture of someone pooping out a baby.

My car is filthy, I survived driving in Chicago and did not get any tickets. (because I stayed under 90, I guess)

3 Comments:

  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger ty bluesmith said…

    glad you had fun, YO

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Rockstar Jessie said…

    Meliss, since I don't see you on a weekly, if not more, I need more frequent boob updates. I need some moral support here, lady.

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    ty - me too! me too!

    how was your weekend?

    jessie - mark complained about my boob updates. he acted as if they were silly and self-indulgent.

    but there will be more. we can not keep our breasts to ourselves. we were put on this earth to share are massive mammery glands and share our stories of spilled soup that is caught on our cleavage, and missing bread crumbs and small children lost in the crevices

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home