Shit Happens

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

would you really want me to reproduce anyway?

Look

I really do like children. I do.

I ogle them in restaurants and make faces at them in the grocery store.

And I'm excited that you are excited that you are having a baby. (although I do secretly feel bad for you that your life is over)

There's no need to freak out and get offended, pretending I hate you.

When I really just hate ovaries.

I mean no disrespect to your child. This is a blog, not a real life conversation. (you made me use the word blog, you)

You're into babies and I'm not. You can feel comfort knowing that people like me will soon be bread out of existence.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger jager Jeff said…

    Always got to be a hater. Are you going to babysit my kid? He is - 5 months right now so it will be awhile.

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    oooh

    i am the best babysitter ever

    no one has come home to a dead kid yet


    (and i really am excited for you, i think you'll be a fun dad)

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home