Shit Happens

Monday, December 19, 2005

B everything

Apparently, in a hungover haze I left my window open yesterday afternoon, I didn't get in my car again until this morning. It didn't rain and everything looks fine except it is frozen open. After heating my car in my driveway for 10 minutes and a 15 minutes drive to work it it is still open.

If I push the button it wiggles like it wants to close, but it' s stuck on ice or something. Maybe by lunch it will be ready to shut and I won't open it again until April.

In other sticky news, I wear my nicotine patch (which I Left off on Sat. night - and am not talking about) on my hip. They are very sticky and don't come off in the shower until I rip them off.

After you stick the thing on you're suppose to hold it there for 10 seconds to ensure maximum stuck-ness. I never do this. This morning my patch became dislodged in my pants, however, the stickiness still stayed on my hip.

My underwear is now stuck to my ass. The patch may or may not stay attached all day. But my undies, they're staying put. :(

8 Comments:

  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger ty bluesmith said…

    ha

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger the good time girl said…

    oh, m. i'm thoroughly amused...
    make kyle fix it for you...

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger the good time girl said…

    your car window...not your panties sticking to your ass...

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Did you cheat on Saturday? I'm telling......... ;) (cause god knows it'll be days before ed actually gets online)

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    ty - my dreaded swirly word makes posting "ha" a lot of work for few words

    ha! I still read IAWT all the time - even though I haven't been commenting as much.

    girl - I could close it by lunch!

    and I'm sure Kyle doesn't want anywhere near my sticky panties!

    a - I don't want to talk about it. But I'm still a non-smoker, although I may be getting my free Eddie dinner in mid-March instead of early March :(

     
  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Poor Melissa. In other news....there are now TWO dancepads to play with, so we can practice.
    And I love your mom's cookies. And he really is sharing!

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Your mom rocks. If (ok, when) I ever graduate she has to come drink with me too! I'd be way excited. Yummy cookies. Mmmmmmm.

    Pants? Oh, the red ones? Those are my lucky pants...I'll have to tell you the story sometime.

    Sat. was fun.....but I was SOOOO drunk. Way too many shots. I lost count. Good thing Farah doesn't graduate every week!

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger jager Jeff said…

    I love panties

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home