Shit Happens

Saturday, December 31, 2005

hello my name is drunk and i am melissa

$4 champaign makes me happy. I plan to drink a bottle every day for the rest of my life.

It is okay if sometimes people (one SINGLE person, out of many, not many, really) fall asleep while you are having sex with them if you have already had sex at least four times that day and it is late at night. It is not personal. (although it's convienent to have a functioanl cock at that time, it's not very good - but props for faking it)

My newold (ongoing?) complex.

I like champaign, it makes me happy.

If you block pop-ups, your spell check won't work. I'm just saying.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger jager Jeff said…

    Congrats MM, it is about time you got some cock again. Champaign is a terrible drunk. Bad hangovers

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    This was a long time ago - I still haven't had sex in 6 months. I may throw a party whenever it happens. hah!

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger the good time girl said…

    hmm...falling asleep during sex...i think i'd be really offended. not gonna lie. that'd inspire me to really prove myself and my talents...if you know what i mean...

     
  • At 6:00 AM, Blogger PRADEEP K. said…

    Hi, I see you love to read and write, and you do mention poetry. So, I'm pleased to invite you to my blog. It's open for expressiveness.

     
  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    this is awesome

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home