Shit Happens

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

off your dick (Springfield's finest)

After attempting to take photos with a giant blow-up polar bear in a stranger-danger's front yardover the weekend, and falling over a ropes lodging said giant bear to the front lawn, and into the mudgrass.

We safely arrived at one the the trashiest bars in town, Third Base.

After arriving at Third Base and admiring the many thug-life manboys, mullets and overly-tanned women, with frizzy hair, showing off their post-pregnancy, stretch-marked bellies, we heard this,

"I really want to do a line of coke off a guy's dick tonight."

From the fine lady who insisted we call her "Ram", and whose hair hadn't been washed in at least a week.

6 Comments:

  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Oh my god, I totally forgot about her! Definitely a xmas highlight!

    LOL

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    I don't plan on stepping into Third Base until next Xmas.

    That place makes the Curve look like the Ritz

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    I'm with you, M. As entertaining as it was.....not so much on a regular basis. I want to be somewhere warm next Christmas, screw 3rd Base.

    Oh...the Curve. Another favorite....or not.

    We ate the last of your mom's cookie yesterday, it was a sad day.

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    I can't believe they lasted that long!

    My mom's kind of a sucker for Ed (if you haven't noticed!) and now his sweetie girlfriend - you guys have to come by and butter her up, it will get her in the mood for cookie baking!

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    See, there was a system. Ed has like 3000 cookies right now, with his grandma, and your mom and my mom and stuff, right? And they're all good....but none are as good as your mom's. So its like eat 3 normal cookies, eat one of your mom's....to ration them. Cause they rock.

    I love your mom! I want to come bake with her!

     
  • At 1:42 AM, Blogger Rockstar Jessie said…

    I miss the curve.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home