Shit Happens

Monday, January 23, 2006

"In real life" (it's all the craze)

I went to Shoo/Kys for Luca Pizza and 360 Friday night. The boys aren't really ready to share their new video games with me. Luckily, I brought rasberry vodka and cigerettes to amuse myself.

Remember how when I eat and drink I don't usually get drunk? And how the last time I really drank too much was about a year ago on LMC's birthday??

I found out I CAN eat tons of pizza and still get drunk and that severely-drunken-Marilyndrew may be a yearly event. Thanks to everyone who collected my ass, shoved me into Katie's car and somehow got me home. I really appreciate it.

I talked to April tonight. She highly recomends Disney cruises for anyone who can afford it and is looking into going on one for her honeymoon. She says I need to order my BM dress by the end of February. I'm thinking I should get on the Kyle program and take a few weeks off drinking in a weak effort to shrink my middle before the wedding.

Is it possiable?

Let's take a survey - who thinks Marilyndrew can go until February 22 without drinking? And are you willing to put money on this?? Do I get extra money/prizes/fakedates for March 22??

6 Comments:

  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    You were definitely entertaining. ;)

    I think that you could if you really wanted to.....but I wouldn't really want to!

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger the good time girl said…

    melis, they won't let me play the 360 either...i haven't even bothered asking. the boys don't share very well. i always have to bring something over there to amuse myself just in case they start geeking.
    i heard you were a good time on friday night...in fact, from your voicemail, i could've guessed it.
    i'm on the no-drinking bandwagon also (minus the two beers last night). i'm gonna win this bet with shooey.
    you could get in on the bet game too.

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    What is the bet and what do we win?

    I've lost 10lbs in a single week before ...

    I don't remember leaving you any voicemail!

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    She doesn't remember leaving the voicemail like she doesn't remember hitting all the buttons in the elevator.


    I heart drunkie Meliss.

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    I was giving your ass (and probably everyone else's) a rest when I was hitting the elavator buttons.

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger the good time girl said…

    shoo and i are trying to lose weight/get in shape. we are trying to see who can do this first...whoever loses has to buy dinner at bella milano.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home