Shit Happens

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The long poem goodnight

The long poem was awesome. I have to write some papers on how I feel about some poems we're reading. No references besides the books themselves, just some pages on poem feelings.

We start writing poems soon. They don't have to be long. They just have to be epic or serial or something. Basically we write a book that tells some type of story. Mine will be filled with sex, water and time. (and none about the time it takes to have sex in water)

Dirty poetry to come ...

4 Comments:

  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    LOL. Glad you liked it. My class is going to be rough, but manageable. I hope.

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    We were there for two hours of our three and a half hour class.

    That's great. My attention span is nill and I don't sit still long!

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger the good time girl said…

    i'm so glad to be teaching classes instead of taking them...

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger Rockstar Jessie said…

    I'm jealous. I miss school. I'm so glad you have some fun adult education opportunities (Read: grades for dirty poems). I can't wait to read 'em.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home