Shit Happens

Saturday, January 07, 2006

smoking a bowl is like riding a bike ....

Last night I found my new favarate drink at Sammy's - called the PIMP drink! It's over $6, has like five liquers in it and tastes like and Alabama Slammer. It's pink and I didn't see any actual pimps drinking it, but the female kinds should.

----------------

This guy I haven't seen for a while told me he got kicked out of school for beating up the guy who broke into his car.

Turns out the guy was mentally chalenged.

Did he not notice??


-------------------------------

Tonight is the popped-collar party at Shoo's. I'm excited about a theme party that involves minimal effort and money to follow the theme. Good time girl says she got me "white soda" for my Captain. Nice girl.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger the good time girl said…

    hope you had a good time...i meant "clear soda", but i got confused a little bit. you were a great time!!
    i think the good time award goes to david...

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    David was awesome! Like the party mascot.

    I had a lot of fun!!!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home