Shit Happens

Friday, January 13, 2006

Totally 80s Friday

I want a PS2 so I can play dancepad.

Then Ed and I will have a danceoff in our underwear and I will win.

(I went over there the other night and we played. He took his pants off because he "can't play in pants. Neither him nor Amanda even flinched when I undid my zipper and threatened to do the same.)

I did not win.

I would like his neighbor to move out so I can move in and walk home from the bars to drink and pass out in my own apartment. (if I don't die on the stares first)

I would only have to walk across the hall to his apartment to play dancepad.

10 Comments:

  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Not only did I not flinch, I was disappointed. Tease. ;)

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    I should have know since you had your clothes off when I walked in the door!

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    LOL. That I did. I'm like the blog ho today, this is amusing. Kyle thinks I want in his pants, I'm trying to get in your pants....sheesh.


    ;)

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger jager Jeff said…

    I think all you girls should play naked Crisco twister in my old apartment. It was a dream I had that did not come true. Kind of like Ed's tv that I did not get because I decided to have a baby instead........

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    A - You're NOT trying get in our pants?

    Man, I'm starting to think that all of the rumors about you aren't true.

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    Jeff - I've heard that babies cut down on your chances to see women wrestle in Crisco significantly.

    Why, Amanda just told me the other day that after she gets in Kyle and my pants that she wanted to Crisco wrestle.

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    LOL!

    longest.day.ever.com.

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    I know!

    Want to get drinks after work?

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    I want drinks NOW. But I suppose after work will do, too.

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Are you doing actual work? ;)

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home