Shit Happens

Friday, February 03, 2006

I've got gas

My car beeps at me every time I turn it on when it's low on gas. Once it gets into the red, it moves to E very quickly.

Yesterday I drove to smerk on low, went out west for my allergy shot and BARELY made it home. (it started to sputter in the intersection by my house)

This morning I went to the gas station to fill it up. At $6 the pump clicked, indicating the tank was full. I pulled it out a little and it went up to $7, I pulled it out a little more and went it went past $9 (it's about $25 to fill up all the way) IT SPRAYED ALL OVER ME!!!

It's never done that. My gas tank is on top of the curve over my wheel, it's not even on the actual side of my car. I have no idea why it pretended it was full, it's never done that before. I didn't have time to change before smerk so I took off my sweater and hoped I didn't give anyone a headache with my gas smell. :(

3 Comments:

  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger the good time girl said…

    i'm sorry there's no nekkid picture of me for yesterday...my camera was out of batteries, and when i asked shoo if he'd take one, he kind of laughed at me...so i didn't ask anymore.
    i'll put one up today though.

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    I don't even have a digital camera - I'm out of HNt pictures of of yesterday.

    Let's get drunk this weekend and take nakkid pictures of ourselves. (OK, some more cleavage shots, maybe our feet and ears or something :)

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger the good time girl said…

    sounds like a plan.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home