Shit Happens

Friday, July 14, 2006

Triscuit dust and condom stock

Last night I went to some punkyish-gayish bar were I got hammered on screwdrivers, admired PhilO's hot Brittish friend and decided that if lesbians looked that good in the midwest I would convert.

Then we went to a trashy dance/pool place were the ratio of men to women was around 3 to 4. I was already with two cute guys so I left the trash-guys alone and made friends with all the hot ladies for buddies.

All attempts were unsuccessful.

I spent part of the night on the floor because the bed spun too much. Phil has all these down sheets/pads/pillows, which I'm allergic too, but are extrtemely confortable.

I forgot to get keys from him this morning so now his apartment is spotless. Kitchen, floors, windows - I washed the bathtub so I could take a bath in it. (I know, I didn't learn from my first time cleaning a friend's apt., but I have faith this time it will go better)

While cleaning I found out that PhilO has more condoms than an Amsterdam whorehouse. (They were out! I didn't go through the drawers or anything)

Good for him.

The only snack food I could find was Triscuits. I breath in the little Triscuit dust while chewing and might be coughing for the rest of my life.

I'm in heaven.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Rockstar Jessie said…

    Do they have more sex in Amsterdam? I know they have more drugs...At any rate, its a good analogy and made me laugh.

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Mistify said…

    I stumbled upon you today and have thoroughly enjoyed reading and laughing and reading some more. Careful with that cracker dust, I almost met my maker that way once.

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    Jessie-
    Although I have not visited personally, it is a widely known fact that they have more sex in Amsterdam. It has something to do with all of those tulips.

    caronfire-
    I need to check out your site from home!! Thanks for the kind words.

     
  • At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home