Shit Happens

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Happy HNT!

I found a body part I haven't featured yet. I'm running out of pieces. I also need to get some new pictures on my computer before I start posting photos of individual strands of my hair.

Coming soon:
  • Story about a one-armed man and an evil, evil flight attendant
  • Complaints about how, naturally and inadvertently, I WILL MAKE YOU MAD
  • A dirty/creepy poem that begins, "Peel back my flesh ..."
  • Pleas begging you to go see Bob Dylan with me in Chicago (because if no one will go, I think I might get really good seats alone - kinda weird/liberating)

5 Comments:

  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger AndyT13 said…

    Kiss for that cheek! :-) HHNT!

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Pink Lady said…

    Cute :) HHNT!

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger WDKY said…

    I only have one that I haven't featured. And I kind of have... so I suppose I don't have any :-(

    Happy HNT x

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger jager Jeff said…

    I can think of some of your body parts that I have not seen!

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger Phain said…

    you could make a hair collage?? :) *~*happy hnt*~8

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home