Shit Happens

Friday, August 25, 2006

I have lots of stories -

none of them exceptionally juicy. Maybe I'll blog more tonight.

I still have one Ben Harper ticket left for Sunday.

Some facts to hold you over:
1) My hotel shower is large enough to shower an entire family of four (but there's no tub)
2) The entire state of Arkansas, and especially the men that live there, kind of creep me out
3) No matter what I buy, it will break and soon drop to ghetto status
4) Buildings in Madrid are much shorter than in Chicago
5) No matter how hard I try to be friendly to all the mass of strangers that try to make buddies with me, I will offend someone. Soon and often

3 Comments:

  • At 2:34 AM, Blogger Rockstar Jessie said…

    I DEMAND a poetry posting. Or a good story posting. Whatever.

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Marilyndrew said…

    I have a poem to post! Maybe I can get it up tonight.

    It starts with something about peeling back flesh.

    Yeah, I expect the nice men with the big white jacket to show up at my door soon ...

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Stories?

    I need stories.

    Anything to distract me from packing!


    Thanks! ;)

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home