Shit Happens

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Help those who can not help themselves



I really love Scarlett Johansson. I love her in ways that are abnormal for a heterosexual woman to love another woman. But it's S-JH, YO.

And I hate shopping. I HATE SHOPPING. (did you know I hate shopping? especially when it involves clothing) I can't say for sure if I had a formal flying-jumpsuit that I wouldn't wear it off the airfield.

I tend to wear the same clothes over and over, my favorite shirts are a pair of (grey) men's beaters I bought to camp in two years ago - I try to alternate. I also enjoy a purple Bright Eyes t-shirt that may, or may not, be much too small for me.

But look at what I saw foor Scarlett in on Go Fug Yourself. It makes me sad and I think she should take it off immediately.




***On a far less interesting note, everything I write gets pushed down the page like this. Sometimes, it will let me move it up (it happens in Word too) but usually I erase the entire document when I try to delete the space. Does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it??***

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home