Shit Happens

Thursday, September 07, 2006

HNT - necklace

Things are ... going. I can't really decide what I think of them. I need to move out, which means finding a roommate or a second job. Both seem unlikely at the moment. I need do to a few other things ... and I just don't. Anyone have an extra dose of motivation, self-control and self-confidence to send my way??




I got some photos developed today. I can't figure out which necklace I have on in this picture. If anyone know, please e-mail: marilyndrew2002@yahoo.com. hah

7 Comments:

  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger AndyT13 said…

    First! Woot! Nice pic and necklace! HHNT!

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger Spitfire said…

    I would have beat you ANDY.. I have been trying all day...fuggin blogger..

    now finally...

    okay, Nice sexy picture - I love hints and angles...

    and nice bling woman!!!

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger Isolde said…

    LOL...arguing over firsts!!
    Gotta love them kids.
    Nice necklace, nice photo.
    HHNT & good luck with the life stuff.

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Anonymous wdky said…

    Lovely! Happy HNT x

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Sunny Delight said…

    its a pretty one, along with the neck and the cleavage ;) HHNT!

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Emily said…

    Necklace? I couldn't see any jewelry for allll that cleavage!

    HHNT!
    Emily

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger jager Jeff said…

    Nice Tits

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home